Sunday, December 7, 2014

Water Detox Update

So a few weeks ago I attempted the Jillian Michael's 7-day Detox.  Let's just say I didn't make it past day 2.  I had some very strange reactions to drinking the mixture.  I had a pretty mad migraine both days.  Nothing would cure it!! Day 3 I decided to not drink the mixture and just drink plain water all day and miraculously mid-day my migraine was gone.  Now just to be sure I had a reaction I drank some more of the detox water and it caused a slight headache.

No detox for me!  :( It must have been the dandelion tea...that was the only new thing I introduced into my system.


Since that time I have just increased my water intake which has helped lose inches, not many, but any lose is a victory in my book! You know, since it's the holidays and all!


~Tonechka

No comments:

Post a Comment